:...guitar nuts on the quest for superb tone...:

Friday, February 03, 2006

Finally...

I've been out of the blogging loop for the better part of a month. I've been tied up a bit waitng for our third little package to arrive. Aneilya Mae Bartha was borth January 31, 2006. I always find the swell of different emotions sureal thru the whole experience... makes me want to write more songs. As I grow deeper into my roles as husband and father, I understand a bit more clearly the need for "ballad" times - times for the quite, contemplative moments that nurture growth. Being kind of a crazy energy guy, that's tough at times - just the change in pace that is - but I'm getting better at finding that balance between the work and rest. All that to say, cool... I'm a dad three times over and lovin' it. We call her Nelly for short -it sounds cool. Actually, I wanted to call her Nelly officially just 'cause I really like Nelly Furtado's vocals... well, my wife thought we'd name her after her grandmother Aneilya and we could use Nelly for short. We're both happy with the name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home