:...guitar nuts on the quest for superb tone...:

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

DL4


okokokokok.... is this delay not to die for? Anyone else think this is the best darn delay out there? It's soooooo nice. ALthough I only had mine for 6 months before I ebayed it, I still think it's fantastic.. and besided I've still got line6 delays comin out of the XtLive... I sure like the fact that I can run my delays pre or post the amp mods... pretty cool... anyway, just had to plug the DL4 for sure... sorry. I just think the boyz at Line6 are briliant!! Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

  • richard - yeah, that's one of the reasons I got rid of mine. I love it to death but Because I'm such a delay nut I need to have more than just the three presets and the tap - I'd have to purchase three or four DL4's just to keep the settings I want... ain't gonna happen... but still a fantastic stomp regardless.

    By Blogger Andy, at 3/23/2005  

  • Matt-o... the backwards delay is really really cool but I had a hard time finding a place for it in my lead style... I'm all about the ping-pong...

    By Blogger Andy, at 3/23/2005  

  • HEY MATT - do you really need more students - I was approached..yet again... but my sched is too full. If you're interested, Joy Gambriel's son would like to learn to play. give her a call at 652-0353 (in lambeth too so It'd be close for ya) Anyway, thought I'd pass along yet another... hey did you ever hook up with that really tall guy Nick...lol -that sounds qwirky. I know we were chattin' about lessons that one time with him.

    By Blogger Andy, at 3/23/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home