:...guitar nuts on the quest for superb tone...:

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

A lot to be said about clarity...


Had to blog about my latest totally amazing toy. I picked up a BBE 100X active a few weeks ago and wow... what a huge difference it's making! As soon as I flipped the sonic maximizer on it was like...vooom - clarity!!!..... especially low and mids. It's making my PPXtLive light on fire...It's unbelievable really. It's making my prized AC30 patch sound soooo authentic. Big brother of the 100X, the 1000X, comes with the additional passive option feature, Jensen transformer and 0-30dB pad pot. Guitar Player Magazine did a good review of the DI's in August 2003, profiling both - check it out here. If you haven't yet, ya gotta go BBE (or Jensen, 'cause they're good too:)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home